Online registration is now open
Net prices for the Congress
|Until July 10, 2013||From July 11
to Sept. 10
|From September 11
and on site
Rate for members of
Registration fees include access to the conference working sessions, conference bag, coffee breaks and lunches (Sept. 16, 17, 18 & 19), cocktail (Sept. 17), the Boat trip and dinner at the Mas des Canelles on Monday 16 Sept. and the Gala dinner at the Château de Bonrepos-Riquet on Wednesday 18 Sept.
|Net prices per day||Until July 10,
From July 11
From September 11
|Standard registration for one day||€160||€180||€200|
|Rate for members of
– Association des communes du Canal des Deux Mers
– Inland Waterways International
The registration fee includes access to the conference working sessions, conference bag, coffee breaks and lunch on that day. The dinner of the day is not included.
Net prices for one-day participants and accompanying persons
|Boat trip and dinner at the Mas des Canelles
Monday 16 September 2013
Gala dinner at Château de Bonrepos-Riquet
|Accompanying persons’ programme
|Until July 10, 2013||
From July 11 to August 26, 2013
- on line by CREDIT CARD: only VISA®, Eurocard® and Mastercard® credit cards are accepted for the online payment (no additional charges)
- by cheque payable in France (additional administration charge €20) made out to ‘CBO – Congrès WCC13‘
and to be sent to CARTE BLANCHE – 7 chemin En Barbaro – 81710 SAIX – FRANCE.
- by bank transfer (additional administration charge: €20) – You are responsible for all bank charges.
Name and address of bank: BANQUE POSTALE – Centre de TOULOUSE 31900
Account in the name of CBO – Congrès WCC13
BIC (SWIFT) code: PSSTFRPPTOU
Please indicate the name of the person concerned by this payment or invoice N° when making the transfer
- by order form (additional administration charge: €20)
to be made out to: Association des Communes du Canal des Deux Mers
and to be sent to : CARTE BLANCHE – 7 chemin En Barbaro – 81710 SAIX – FRANCE.
Please indicate the name(s) of the person(s) concerned by this payment on the order form
You will receive by e-mail a copy of your registration request.
Registration confirmations will be sent by e-mail once payment or original order form has been received by Carte Blanche.
All payments must be received at least one week before the WCC 2013.
Otherwise, Carte Blanche reserves the right to request payment on arrival (except for order forms).
Any cancellation request must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
The following fees will be applied for cancelling a registration:
- cancellation fees : €50 for any cancellation received before July 11, 2013.
- 50% of registration fees for any request received between July 11 and Sept. 1, 2013.
- no repayment for any cancellation from Sept. 2, 2013.
WCC 2013 secretariat
> Carte Blanche <
7, chemin En Barbaro – 81710 Saïx – France – Tel. +33 5 63 72 30 68 – Fax : +33 5 63 72 30 32
For any question concerning your IWI membership number, please send an e-mail to email@example.com